Fajl je dostupan sad u prvom postu..Evo i drugog boljeg nacina za sve firmwere !
Here is the full procedure:
Here's the hack for E51 with new firmware
when you install the app just open it, open Menu1 and answer Yes when prompted (Yes/No)
the app will exit. You're phone has all the caps right now. But there is one problem, you can't open any new apps. So I suggest that you open X-Plore before running the app and downloading the installserver.exe from this forum before you run this appliaction.
1. Install the hellocabride app from the attachment
2. copy installserver.exe from this attachment to your phone (if using BT it will be in the Inbox )
3. run X-PLore
4. switch to the menu and run the hellocabride application
5. Press options and chose Menu1
6. Answer Yes (it will be the right soft key)
7. The app will close.
8. Navigate to X-Plore and copy the installserver.exe to c:\sys\bin (remember to set x-plore to see hidden and system folders/files )
you're done, you can install any unsigned app even with full capabilities from now on (ROMPatcher, BiNPDA Platform Security) to be able to turn off/on caps of the Symbian Operating system in the future with ease
You can use an other filemanager ofcourse, X-Plore isn't mandatory
Remember to reboot the phone when you're done
ITS BEEN TESTED ON E51 WITH NEWEST FIRMWARE and ON N82 WITH THE LATEST FIRMWARE
AAAAALLLLLLLL CREDITS GO TO FCA00000